Tuesday 5 December 2017

Media A-level Coursework



The physical coursework I produced in A-level


In my AS level at City and Islington Sixth Form College, I was introduced to the course by learning about the importance of audience. The main products that were made in my first year of college was an opening title sequence for a dramatic film called 'endz'. It was loosely based on dramas such as 'Top Boy', Attack the block' and 'Kidulthood'. Most of the elements in the sequence were planned and created using different software such as Motion. I had fun creating this piece of work and made my studies at City and Islington Sixth Form College enjoyable. 

(The video of the final opening sequence)

Leading on from AS, in A2 I continued to further develop my skills such as research, planning and editing. The main focus was on presenting/selling a celebrity using media. In particular, I came up with a singer called 'Haze' (who was myself) who we had to brand and sell to a targeted audience. The end products were a website, music video and an album cover. I enjoyed editing and being a part of the whole filming process, it helped me understand how much time management is key for a good end product.


(Outside panels for Album cover)
(Inside panels for Album cover)




(Link to the website I created)




(The music video I created)

No comments:

Post a Comment